Looking for a LOFT or Condo in Tampa Bay, Fl?

VISIT OUR NEW SITE The Tampa Real Estate Insider

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Selling (or Buying) a home in today's Real Estate Market...Tampa, Fl

Beautiful Downtown Tampa Click Here to view more about the photographer

Selling or Buying a home in today's Tampa Real Estate Market............
what you need to know!

I know the Real Estate Market looks bleak right now.
Sellers are thinking: "I will never be able to sell my home" and buyers are thinking: "I will never be able to get a loan in this market". In this case, it could be perception is your reality.

Despite the constant barrage of negative Real Estate news, keep your head up. Look at it in a more positive light. After 14 years experience in Real Estate, I have seen all the ups and downs of the market and still succeeded in helping my clients buy or sell without losing. I make it a win - win situation.

Here's some positive information: Mortgage applications are up!

The thought that homes aren't selling is just not true. So take heart, you will be able to sell your home. You will need to understand that you have to price it right. You CAN NOT say "let put it on the market for XYZ and if we don't get a lot of interest, we can lower the price". This is the kiss of death

Like most Realtors, I want to list your home! That's what I'm here for and that's how I get paid. BUT, I have had to turn down a listing or two because the sellers had unreal expectations. Make sure you find a Realtor who will tell it to you straight, lumps and all.

Anyone can be a yes man and that is robbing you of precious time and money! Lets move on to buyers. YES, you can get financed. Just because lenders have tightened there belts on loans doesn't mean you can get one! Like I mentioned earlier, Mortgage applications are up and the rates have been slashed. Now is the time to buy a home!
Sellers are competing for your business.

You no longer have to settle. Regardless of all the negative information floating around, there is always a silver lining. In this case, seller can sell and buyers can buy. Don't let the reports frighten you from your dream of owning a home or upgrading to a bigger home.I have to reiterate... find an experienced Realtor who will shoot straight.

Call or e mail me and I will tell you what your home is worth, how much we should list it for AND what improvements (if any) need to be made in order to make your home shine!

Don't listen to the Realtor who says "I've done this and I've done that", things are different in the market now, you need to hear "I will do this and I will do that". Find a Realtor who's been in the business longer than a few years. Most new Realtors have not had experience in a down market.

Realtors: Rae Catanese Shatto and Michelle Jordan, Prudential Tropical Realty, South Tampa View our website at http://www.tampabaydwellings.com/
813-784-7744

To receive more articles like this one subscribe to our Blog!
Enter your Email Address





Powered by FeedBlitz